Below find recent FQHC-related news stories and information relating to CHIP, 340B and Health Center Funding that you might have missed.
Additionally, HRSA recently re-released the 2017 UDS Manual (508 compliant version) on October 18th, 2017. The format has changed, but the content matches the version released in August 2017.
- House Passes Children's Health Insurance Bill, But Kids Are No Closer To Health Insurance
- Deadline to register new health center sites for 340B extended to 12/8/17 - To register a health center site now, email or call Apexus.
- CMS releases final OPPS rule for 2018: 8 things to know
- Partnerships for Care Project Transforms HIV Care in 22 HRSA-Funded Health Centers
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program FY 2018 Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program Funding Opportunity
- Futures Without Violence soliciting apps for health center project involving survivors of intimate partner violence
- SAMHSA Awards $166 Million for HIV Prevention and Treatment