- Art Boll, Germane Solutions CEO, interviewed by Consulting magazine, which named Germane Solutions the 29th fastest growing firm in 2017.
- Steve Weinman, FQHC Germane Vice President, interviewed for Medical Economics articles:
Latest FQHC News from Around the Web
- HRSA's Office of Federal Assistance Management (OFAM) unveils improved FAQs for HRSA award recipients
- Community health centers say impending loss of federal funds would force cuts, hurt patients
- House Passes Children's Health Insurance Bill, But Kids Are No Closer To Health Insurance
- Deadline to register new health center sites for 340B extended to 12/8/17 - To register a health center site now, email or call Apexus.
- CMS releases final OPPS rule for 2018: 8 things to know
- Partnerships for Care Project Transforms HIV Care in 22 HRSA-Funded Health Centers
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program FY 2018 Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program Funding Opportunity
- Futures Without Violence soliciting apps for health center project involving survivors of intimate partner violence
FQHC Germane Blog