Funding to Improve Quality Payment Program Measures – May 2 deadline. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will provide up to $30 million for 3 years through cooperative agreements to develop and improve quality measures for the Quality Payment Program. This is an opportunity for rural providers and health systems engaged in quality measure development and reporting to work with CMS. What’s learned in this project will allow CMS to better understand how rural clinicians and patients are impacted by payment policy and find more effective ways to measure and improve performance. CMS will host information calls about this funding opportunity on March 15 and March 27.
- March 29: Grants for Drug-Free Communities
- April 10: Grants for Treatment and Recovery for Youth and Families
- April 23: National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program
- May 2: Funding to Improve Quality Payment Program Measures
- May 7: NHSC State Loan Repayment Program
- May 24: Grants for Family Planning