Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Time: 3:00 PM EDT
Join HHS Secretary Sylvia Burwell, HRSA Administrator Mary Wakefield, and leaders of the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) for a conference call to discuss National Health Center Week.
Secretary Burwell wants to personally reach out and thank all health centers across the country who are providing millions of Americans access to affordable, high quality health coverage, not just this week but year-round. This is your opportunity to hear from her directly about the importance of your work and to be recognized for your outstanding achievements. This event is off the record and not open to press.
- Sylvia Burwell, Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Mary Wakefield, Ph.D., R.N. Administrator, HRSA
- Tom Van Coverden, President and CEO, National Association of Community Health Centers
- Dr. Gary Wiltz, CEO, TECHE Action Clinic and Chair of the Board for National Association of Community Health Centers, Louisiana
- Ricardo Guzman, CEO, Community Health and Social Service Center and Chair-elect of the Board for National Association of Community Health Centers, Michigan
- Paloma Hernandez, CEO, Urban Health Plan, New York
HOW TO JOIN:
Dial in: 1-877-229-8493