Are you interested in learning more about Stage 2 Health Information Exchange requirements? Join CMS for the next eHealth provider webinar on Tuesday, April 22, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET to hear about:
- Meaningful use and interoperability
- 2014 Stage 1 changes
- How to talk to your EHR vendor about exchange criteria
- Stage 2 objectives requiring exchange:
- Clinical summary
- Patient electronic access
- Summary of care
- Resources and additional information from CMS
A portion of the webinar will also be dedicated to Q&A.
Space is limited. Register now to secure your spot for this eHealth Provider Webinar. Once registration is complete, you will receive a follow-up email with step-by-step instructions on how to log-in to the webinar.(https://www150.livemeeting.com/lrs/8000055450/Registration.aspx?pageName=4nk20b887zh3hjl3)
Past webinar presentations and recordings can be accessed on the Resources page of the CMS eHealth website.