NACHC's Financial, Operations Management & Information Technology (FOM/IT) conference is your best opportunity to learn about implementing organizational change, overseeing corporate compliance, and administering information technology at your community health center.
FOM/IT is the only NACHC conference specifically designed to target the financial, operations and IT challenges Community Health Centers face, by exploring solutions through educational sessions, targeted exhibition and networking opportunities.
Learn how to develop effective systems to monitor productivity and accountability. Attend FOM/IT and participate in these featured educational sessions:
- From EMR Implementation to Effectve Population Health Management
- How to Increase Provider Productivity Post Electronic Health Record
- Successful Integration of Electronic Systems Including Dental and Behavioral Health
- Using “Big Data” and Analytics in the Work of CHCs
- Innovations to Improve the Health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) People Using EHRs
Before the conference, connect with peers at additional trainings on Monday, Oct. 27. Events include the Medicare PPS Implementation Training, Electronic Health Record (EHR) User Groups and the exclusive CFO Institute. Registrations are separate from FOM/IT.
Register now for FOM/IT to receive the early-bird deadline until Sept. 29. Stay with us at Planet Hollywood Hotel and utilize the special hotel reservation group rate, honored until Sept. 26. For more hotel information visit FOM/IT housing.